{السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته❤}
I`m a lost soul; searching. I`ve found the answer and here is my struggle.
An interior monologue of a revert Muslimah.

22.5.11

The False Mesiah

المسيح الدجّال
"I warn you of him, and there was no prophet but warned his followers of him; but I will tell you something about him which no prophet has told his followers: Ad-Dajjal is one-eyed whereas Allah is not."
Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:55:553, Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar
http://muttaqun.com/dajjal.html


 ❤ السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته 

Click to Enlarge

 Look at the American dollar bill. Just study the images on it. What do you see? I see many things but one thing that stands out more than anything is the following image:

"The All Seeing Eye"

The Significance of "The Eye"

Many may wonder what's the significance of such a thing. Without even thinking I find it bizarre as to why a pyramid would be on the dollar bill with one eye. "The all Seeing Eye", "The Eye of Providence": The eye of God watching over man kind, associated with Christian trinity and other pagan religions. Islam distinctly points out that God is not one eyed. The eye is also associated with The Free Mason's.

Imagery of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. It also appears in Buddhism, where Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna, or Triple Gem.
In Medieval and Renaissance European iconography, the Eye (often with the addition of an enclosing triangle) was an explicit image of the Christian Trinity. (Source)

In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. On the seal, the Eye is surrounded by the words Annuit Coeptis, meaning "He approves (or has approved) [our] undertakings", and Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New Order of the Ages".
The Eye is positioned above an unfinished pyramid with thirteen steps, representing the original thirteen states and the future growth of the country. The lowest level of the pyramid shows the year 1776 in Roman numerals. The combined implication is that the Eye, or God, favors the prosperity of the United States.(Source)

The Free Masons are a secret society (who also use this symbol of "The Eye") of political (usually involving allegations of control of government, particularly in the United States and the United Kingdom), religious (usually involving allegations of anti-Christian or Satanic beliefs or practices), and cultural (usually involving popular entertainment). They are believed to be connected with worship of the devil. Check: the New World Order theory and "the occult".

 Isn't it funny how this symbols strives to live today in modern society? For what reasons? Why? If you look you will see it in your everyday life. Music, media, politics, just do a little more research after reading my post and watch "The Arrivals" on youtube. 

"The Dajjal  is to appear somewhere between Syria and Iraqand will travel the whole world preaching his falsehood, but will be unable to enter Mecca or Medina.Isa (Jesus) will return and the Dajjal will gather an army of those he has deceived and lead them in a war against Jesus, who shall be accompanied by an army of the righteous."
Sahih al-
Bukhari 3:30:105, Narrated Anas bin Malik 



Don't you think they're very misleading? What has Obama really done? To me he's a celebrity, stealing oil , making fast cash, living it up.Who and what is "Lady Gaga". I choose her because she's probably the most famous musician of all time collection her "Little Monsters" by the millions. targeting fans of all backgrounds. Free masonic freaks? New World Order? Misleading the nation to worship Satan without even the nation knowing it? I think so. Turn off the news. Stop listening to garbage music. Open your eyes to the reality of the dunya. We're chillin with Satan people and we're being deceived. (I'm not saying Gaga or Obama are the Dajjal but they hold his symbolism and mislead a great majority of the world)

I highly recommend doing some of your own personal research on "The Illuminati". I find this subject insanely incredible and interesting. It truly boggles my mind. It may be a "conspiracy" theory but I believe it.

Oh btw ...www.itanimulli.com (illuminati backwards)
and don't forget to Youtube "The Arrivals"



2 comments:

monamour said...

I too believe The Illuminati exists even if it's a conspiracy theory. I've seen enough signs to believe it. I've also watched the arrivals videos on youtube and man they were MINDBLOWING and they opened my eyes. Funny thing is they're doing this right under our noses and we're chilling like "It's okay you go brainwash us I have something I need to catch up on"

I can't stand lady gaga lol she's not even hiding it she's out and proud :p I can see how they're brainwashing ppl though it's crazy and teens look up to them :O I think people need to start thinking for themselves instead of taking everything the media is saying as the truth.

Qurratulain said...

There's a cathedral literally right next door to my university. Once I was walking past it and just looked inside, they had a huge sort of painting of Jesus on the cross and I looked above that and they had the little pyramid with the eye above it. At the time I didn't really understand what it meant but then I began to hear about Illuminati and the whole thing is so scary. The symbol seems to be everywhere and most people aren't even aware of it and what it means!